On offer today is a 1981 Volkswagen Westfalia
One of the earliest air cooled 2.0 litre motors from the factory (Engine # CV000131) with 70 HP.
Less than 400 miles on the build.Runs and drives awesome.Easy to start hot or cold, good power, perfect steering, brakes. Feels brand new. Cruises 55-60MPH on the freeway.
Perfect, un-cracked dash with a rebuilt, zeroed out odometer.Re-upholstered front bucket seats, center Z bed, rear engine padding in original Westfalia “Boogie Woogie” pattern also called Van Dyke found only in the early 80s campers.Headliner / furniture surrounds recovered in Porsche perforated vinyl.
Still original carpet in good condition. Furniture, curtains are in good condition.Exterior chrome, trim, lenses in good condition.Just color sanded, detailed. Looks great!
– New “European Style” Continental Bluetooth radio with microphone mounted on top of the steering wheel
– New Windshield Wipers
– New Rear hatch struts
– GoWesty Fender flare kit
– New Windshield
– All windows tinted, including ceramic coating with UV protection for windshield, new window rubbers
– New Gas Tank
– New Gas Tank Filter
– New Gas Cap with lock
– New Brembo front rotors, pads
– New Brembo rear drums
– New Shifter Coupler Bushing
– New 15” Silver Steel Wheels
– New BFGoodrich All Terrain tires 215/75/R15 (Including an extra fifth matching wheel tire!)
– New front, rear springs with 1.5” lift
– New front, rear Bilstein B6 shocks
– New Axles, boots
– Complete new undercarriage bushing set including ball joints, upper and lower control arms, etc.
All and all the suspension upgrades lift the Vanagon up about 5” …
Comes with original keys, clean California title, radio manual, misc. extra rubbers, original spare (6th) mounted underneath.Plates are personal and are not included with the sale.
Walk Around / Driving Video :
Click the image below to enter the 100+ Photo Gallery