On offer is our recent “dessert” find a 1967 Ford Mustang A-Code Coupe.
This vehicle was originally bought in Hawthorne, California by the original owner who then moved to Bakersfield. She passed away in 1990 and the car sat out in the desert ever since. The original California black and yellow license plates, frames are still on the car.
The exterior of the car remains largely original with some spots showing primer fading. I would rate the current paint job a 5/10. It’s definitely got a cool patina look to it. The car is very straight, and apart from what you can see on the outer doors, one undercarriage spot is rust free.It has never been wrecked, or welded before. Although, it did have a bumper bender as you may have seen in the previous post.
Runs and drives ok, but has not seen many miles in a long time!
Interior is brand new, and super nice!
The car is currently sitting on 14″ Magnum 500 wheels with brand new Cooper Cobra Radial T/A raised white letter tires.
Great car to take to the next level.
What we’ve done so far :
– New bumpers front, rear
– Complete fluid replacement including oil, transmission, rear end, radiator
– New thermostat housing, thermostat
– New Cooper Cobra white raised letter tires
– New battery
– Rebuilt gas Tank
– New mechanical Fuel Pump
– New water pump
– New spark Plugs, Wires
– New “Fomoco” windshield including new gasket front, back.
– New door felts (inner, outer)
– New dash pad, 5×7 speaker
– New carpet including front and rear rubber “Pony” vinyl matts
– New door panels, repainted door cards (front, back)
– New foams, upholstery for the front and rear seats
– New headliner, lens, bezel, wind-lace seals
– New gauge cluster glass, chrome bezels and retaining trim from driver to passenger side
– New front and rear window cranks, door levers, arm rests, A-pillar vinyl pads, dash vinyl knee pads
– New steering wheel, chrome trim, inner emblem
– New gear shift, radio bezel- Reupholstered parcel shelf
– Rebuilt carburetor- Rebuilt radiator- New drums, shoes, brake lines
Comes with current registration, clean California title, spare, jack.
Click the image below to enter the Photo Gallery :
Click the image below to play a high quality video walk-around :